Leadership & Management Development
Our programmes are tailored to your specific requirements and business context, typically developing leadership capability in the following areas:
- Engaging communication combining influence with integrity
- Building presence and gravitas
- Using feedback and coaching to develop people and performance
- Leading meaningful performance conversations
- Surfacing and managing challenging issues
- Remaining effective in the face of organisational or operational turbulence
- Facilitating change that balances both human and business needs
- Building a flourishing team with common goals and passion for results
Although based on solid and proven models, our programmes are big on ‘doing’ rather than ‘listening’, preparing leaders with greater awareness, confidence and commitment to increase their leadership effectiveness.
At Magnolia there are four core qualities that are the foundation of everything we do. Being true to these qualities enables us to create a positive impact and deliver real results.
Understanding your business
Ensuring we develop a deep understanding of your business. This means having a full appreciation of your current situation and, importantly, where you want to be.
Delivering impactful solutions
Creating and delivering impactful solutions that have a strong cultural fit and are aligned with your business goals. We place great emphasis on learning that resonates strongly with day-to-day realities and can be immediately applied in the workplace.
Connecting with people
An ability to connect very quickly with people within your organisation in a way that strikes a perfect balance between support and challenge. This means that our programmes are meaningful, relevant and enriching for the people attending.
Always adding value
everything we do is driven by a commitment to enhancing employee engagement and, ultimately, the performance of your business. While never straying from a brief we always think about ways to add value to achieve the best possible outcomes.